This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
PINK APPRECIATION POST.
These are a few of my favorite pictures of her. #dreamgirl
Okay - just from a semiotics/art appreciation standpoint -
Do you notice that in her images where she is topless, she is not sexualized in the way that scantily clad women often are in photography? She looks aggressive, or like she’s just standing around doing whatever. She does NOT look submissive or “come hither”. The expression in one of these is a “fuck you” expression and sometimes the expression is playful - but aggressively so.
She is posed the way that half-naked men are posed. NOT half-naked women.
someone asked for a destiel version so
still the little spoon
THE APOCALYPSE WASNT VERY TASTEFUL
And i’m here too!:
Thats everyone i think
spn office AU……………..
Dean is their boss, Cas and Sam are friends & co-workers.
Good for you bro.
Please support me by reading this comic on twocentslice.com! Thanks!
The kindergartener in this video signed her entire class Christmas concert for her deaf parents and it is incredibly cute.
Five-year-old Claire Koch was born to two deaf parents, and American Sign Language was her first language. So while 60 of her peers used generic hand motions, Claire chose to use ASL, much to her parents’ surprise.
YES!! I have chills.
But check out what a little badass she is in the last gif though
some people think that school food isnt all that bad and that we’re just whiny teenagers
u fucking get a rock solid jug of rotten milk then tell me that we’re just whiny teenagers
My freshman year of high school i got applesauce for lunch and when I opened it, a cloud of mold poofed out I feel this post on an emotional level
I broke my pb&j sandwich on the table once, it smashed into 7 pieces.
our hot dogs in elementary school were green
what the shit america
i once threw a chocolate chip cookie while emphasizing something in first grade…..it broke a window. and one kid got horribly sick because his uncrustable was filled with some form of near deadly mold
my friend got a chicken wrap last year & the wrap was hard as a rock when it was supposed to be soft, & then my friend got expired-by-a-month apple juice
WAIT I GOT MORE I JUST REMEMBERED
- one kid got a bread-crusted cooked spider in his salad
- another kid had a fly on his pizza
- my friend had hair in his burger
- same friend also got a burger with the cheese still wrapped & COOKED onto his food
I think your friend should stop getting burgers
my school chicken patties were a greyish green color.